|Participating in the three days of training for Learner Benefits Policy is time well invested for all Authorized Counselors. The session provides a comprehensive overview of the Alberta Works
Learner Benefit program including:
- Vision, Mandate and Background
- Assessment – Roles, Responsibilities and activities
Learner Eligibility – Funding Types, Eligibility Criteria
- Learner Benefits – Financial eligibility and benefits available
- Part-Time Bursary Training (if applicable)
- Funding applications
- On going eligibility and Service Management
Business processes and data entry requirements in Mobius are linked throughout the training.
Additionally, opportunities for Providers to exchange best practices, tools and resources is also a primary goal of the training session. Case study discussions will complement learning and experience.
Please refrain from wearing any scented lotions, perfumes or after-shaves